Equestrian Sports New Zealand (ESNZ) are seeking a Membership Services Assistant to join our team of 10 staff in the Wellington Office. This role will work as part of the membership’s services team, where you will be the first point of contract for customers. Be part of a passionate, hardworking, and supportive team who enjoy interacting and building strong relationships with people in their filed.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide support within the Customer Service Team including:
- Answering phone, email, and face to face enquiries.
- Mail outs
- Accurately processing customer orders and providing exceptional customer service.
- Results processing and following up on outstanding results on a regular basis.
- Regular follow up registration issues requiring further information.
- International services – FEI registrations/ FEI passports/ Rider license.
- Distribution of public information packs and answering general public enquiries about Equestrian sports.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills, able to pick up new IT packages and systems quickly.
- Problem solving skills.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure when dealing with customers is a must.
- Ideally call centre or phone-based experience.
- A passion for Equestrian sport (desirable but not essential).
Job Description here
Please email your letter of application and CV to [email protected]
Closing date 12pm Friday 10th February 2023