Update 6/2/20

Important notice in regards to the South Island Dressage Championships, 2020

The Dressage Southland committee is looking at possible alternative dates for this event – notification will be made as soon as possible of the outcome 

The Organising Committee wish to advise that the status of the South Island Championships, 2020, has been amended to POSTPONED whilst a decision around the possibility of rescheduling the event is made. The logistics for the event to be held, in Southland, on the weekend of 21 and 22 March 2020 are being explored.

No refunds will be made until a final decision has been reached.

The Organising Committee thanks everyone for their patience, and messages of support, at this time.

Dressage NZ supports this decision made by Dressage Southland  and will be working with the committee re the possibility of alternate dates and configuration of series finals.
Our thought are with the Southland community and ESNZ members affected by the flooding 

It is with sadness that the Dressage Southland group advise that the South Island Dressage Championships, 7-9 February 2020, are CANCELLED. This is due to catastrophic weather conditions. We will endeavour to get more details out as soon as possible but please bear with us as we work through the logistics that this decision brings.
Our thoughts are with the residents of the Gore district and surrounding areas.
Sonja Swale – President, Dressage Southland