Calling all Jumpers!
The ESNZ Jumping Rider’s AGM is to be held at Horse of the Year on the Monday evening
- Time – 6pm Monday 12th March
- Location – Level 2 of the grandstand (where the bar used to be)
- Agenda – Please send any agenda items to Maurice Beatson – firstname.lastname@example.org or Bailey McCormack – email@example.com.
- Rider’s Rep Nominations – This meeting will also serve as a platform for Rider’s Representative Nominees to speak
Nominations are now open for the role of Rider’s Representative on the ESNZ Jumping Board. All nominees please send a CV to Bailey McCormack: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Sunday 4th March.
Purpose of Rider’s Representative:
- To achieve and contribute to the strategic aims of the ESNZ Jumping Board
- To ensure that Jumping members have an avenue to raise any issues or suggestions they may have in the running of the discipline