ESNZ Para Equestrian is pleased to confirm the Canter for Cancer National Para Equestrian Series is back for 2022/23
- The Series is open to classified Grade I – V riders.
- Riders may enter one combination only.
- Scores gained for the FEI Team Test/FEI Grand Prix A and FEI Individual Championship Test/FEI Grand Prix B ridden from 1st September 2022 are eligible for this series.
- Riders must submit three scores by 11:59 pm Monday 20th March 2023 to be eligible for the series. No late entries will be accepted.
- If a rider gains a higher score at the Bates National Championships 2023 for the FEI Grand Prix A and/or FEI Grand Prix B Test for their grade, their lower score(s) previously submitted will be replaced with their Nationals score.
- Champion and Reserve will be the rider with the highest combined total of the three scores across all grades submitted. If there is a tie, the rider with the highest score in an Individual Championship/Grand Prix B test submitted will be the winner.
- All entries will be verified on EvoEvents. If EvoEvents is not used then a printout of the final results must be submitted with the entry along with the date, judge, and show name. Entries will not be accepted without this information.
- All entries must be ESNZ registered as full financial members and be riding ESNZ registered equines.
- Final results will be posted on the ESNZ Website, ESNZ Facebook page, Para Facebook Page, and in the Para Newsletter.
- 10.Champion and Reserve will receive a Canter for Cancer rug or other prizes which will be presented by Canter for Cancer at the Bates National Championships in March 2023.
- ESNZ Para Equestrian reserves the right to update or amend series conditions at any time. All decisions are final.
To enter, please email [email protected]