I have 22 plus years riding and training experience with horses. The last 14 years I specialized in training Icelandic horses in Germany, including breaking in young horses, sales prep and competitions.
I have coached overseas for 3 years and I’m now planning to start my coaching career in NZ.
My main focus is:
– the riders seat
– horse & rider balance, strength and flexibility
– clear separation of gaits
– correct rhythm & consistent speed
I’m available for
– pole/ cavaletti exercises
– all-round dressage exercises
I’m based in Whitford, Auckland, yards and paddocks available, and arena/riding tracks/beach nearby.
My aim is to build trust and achieve harmony between rider and horse which evens the path to success.
COACHING SERVICES AVAILABLE:
– Outdoor arena
– Arena lighting/night sessions
– School horses available
– Individual sessions
– Horse breaking
– Horses taken for training