Customer Service Administrator
ESNZ are seeking a Membership Service Administrator to join their team of 10 staff in the Wellington Office. This role will work closely with one other Membership Service Administrator where you will be the first point of contact for customers. Be apart of a passionate, hardworking, and supportive team who enjoy interacting and building strong relationships with people in their field.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Answering phone, email, and online enquiries
- Managing and processing new and renewal membership applications
- Database management and maintenance
- Relationship management with members, stakeholders, coaches, and volunteers
- Assisting with organising membership events and competitions
- Travel to the annual premier event and help with coordination and logistics as well as representing the organisation
- Working closely with the wider team to implement new policies and procedures
- General office administration support when required
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop this role
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong technical skills
If you are looking for a role that offers variety and the opportunity to make this role your own and grow it over time to a Leadership role, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more please submit your CV with your cover letter HERE or call Sam at Forte Recruitment today on (04) 901 6444.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.