MEMBERSHIP SERVICES MANAGER
Do you have a winning combination of Database and Customer Service Experience?
Equestrian Sport NZ is on the hunt for a person to lead our membership services department. We need someone who can handle a million things at once, is a clear and calm communicator and has great skills in using databases and IT.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the Membership Services Team and department ensuring that it is a well-oiled operation that provides exceptional customer service to our 7,000 members.
We have just launched a new and improved database system which has positioned us well for the future – so we are also looking for someone who can think outside the box and envision future database and IT possibilities.
Experience in a membership-based organisation or equestrian sports at competition level is desirable but not essential – we have trained non-horsey people before! And the desire to work with a great team coupled with a can-do helpful attitude is more important to us.
This role would suit someone who likes to be busy, is able to manage a number of tasks all at the same time and has a high level of administrative experience.
ABOUT EQUESTRIAN SPORTS NEW ZEALAND
Equestrian Sports New Zealand (ESNZ) is the umbrella body of the five major equestrian sports disciplines in New Zealand – Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Showjumping and Para-equestrian. It is responsible for promoting all equine activity in New Zealand across the five disciplines as well as managing the global high-performance programmes across these five disciplines including equestrian representation at the Olympics and World games.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Able to manage own workload and time to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrable ability to accurately manage data and information.
- Capable user of computer technology including Excel, Word, Outlook and database programmes including the ability to learn new programmes quickly.
- Proven ability to problem solve, deliver exceptional customer service and competently manage customer complaints and feedback.
- Have the ability to work calmly when under pressure.
- Willing and co-operative team player/member.
- Enthusiastic outlook and willing to go the extra mile.
- Knowledge of Equestrian sport/horse industry would be helpful but is not essential.
For further information about this role please see the position description.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 17 January 2022 and can be emailed to [email protected]