Petcover and ESNZ recently announced their partnership, one of the benefits of which is the exclusive 10% discount for ESNZ members offered by Petcover.
We know that horse people are animal people, so will be pleased with Petcover’s protection for all our furry friends.
Petcover’s equine insurance provides some unique features which other equine and pet insurers don’t, including flexible benefit options that can be mixed and matched to your requirements.
For example, Petcover’s flexible cover options include:
- Death / loss by theft or stray
- Medical expenses up to $10,000
- Float cover which can be taken separately
- Tack and saddlery cover which can be taken separately
- Third party liability up to $10 million, which can be taken separately
- Loss of use
Petcover also has plans for horses and ponies aged from 30 days up to just before their 17th birthday as well veteran plans for horses and ponies aged from 17 years to just before their 30th birthday.
Another benefit is that medical expenses are not linked to the amount of death cover selected, like most other polices in the market.