Please note the following weather update from the team at Interislander if you were planning on traveling horses this weekend.

No horses will be taken from midday Friday to Saturday 1800

Conditions for Thursday 1300

  • Southerly’s predicted to rise to gale force for a time this afternoon and again tomorrow night
  • Swell predicted to rise above 3M by around midday tomorrow
  • Predicted 4M – 5M between midnight Friday through to midday Saturday
  • Easing back below 3M around 1800 Saturday
  • Weather related delays are possible – Cancellations unlikely
  • Watching brief in place over next 24 to 48 hours