The ESNZ Eventing Board is seeking expressions of interest in two vacant positions.
· Co-Opted Board Member to fill a vacant elected position until the July 2019 Annual General Meeting.
· Appointed Board Member – three-year term until July 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your business and governance experience with your interest in developing the future of Eventing and Equestrian Sport in New Zealand.
You will have proven governance skills, demonstrate a strategic focus, and have an opportunity to utilise your commercial networks to help build new commercial partnerships for the sport.
Applicants will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Governance skills/business leadership
- Marketing and sponsorship experience and/or well established commercial networks
- Communications experience
- Strategic planning
- Financial & risk management
- Experience and knowledge in the sport sector would be an advantage but is not essential
Attendance at six full day board meetings per year plus additional sub-committee participation.
Voluntary – all reasonable meeting related expenses are covered by ESNZ Eventing.
For further details or to apply please contact
Eliza Johns, Eventing Sport Manager
Email: [email protected]