* denotes which of the current squad horses are placed on “hold” during an injury break
** Jonathan Paget’s position on Squad remains on hold until the outcome of the pending FEI Hearing
B. High Performance Eventing Accelerator Squad
The Accelerator Squad is to support younger riders and/or horses with a longer term approach to performance enhancement for future championship team representation.
All HP Squad riders will be committed to:
· success individually and as a NZ Team at Championships;
· personal best performance at targeted competitions;
· working with ESNZ Eventing HP Leader/Coach, Team Management and other ESNZ HP personnel to ensure IPP outcomes are achieved;
· attendance at targeted competitions and squad/team trainings;
· respecting Team and conducting themselves in an appropriate manner when representing NZ;
· maintaining regular two-way communication with Team Management;
· The Eventing HP Selection Panel is Judy Bradwell, Erik Duvander and Richard Otto;
· Riders/combinations can be added to, or removed from, either squad by the Selectors based on performances during 2013;
· All Squads will be reviewed six-monthly
· HP Squad horses can be maintained within the Squad but placed on “hold” during injury breaks. This decision will be made by the Eventing HP Leader/Coach (* denotes which of the current squad horses are in this position).